Job Title: Head of Fundraising and Trading
Sector: Bath Cats and Dogs Home
Location: Bath, Somerset
Contract: Full time (3o hrs considered), permanent
Salary Range: £37k – £42k pro rata depending on experience
For the last 80 years Bath Cats and Dogs Home has been committed to rescuing, rehabilitating and rehoming companion animals. The charity is seeking to appoint a Head of Fundraising and Trading to help secure the funds needed to be there for every single animal that comes to the home in the future.
The Head of Fundraising and Taking will be experienced in all aspects of income generation and ideally have experience of trading.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To prepare and deliver a long-term Fundraising strategy and comprehensive annual plan, covering all income streams.
- To direct and line-manage the members of the Fundraising and Trading team. Showcasing inspiring behaviours that develop, coach and motivate team members to achieve and exceed objectives and targets.
- To lead the Retail Operations Manager to deliver a Trading strategy that augments opportunities for income generation through our portfolio of charity shops, our on-site pet shop and online selling functions. Ensuring profitability of each outlet and identifying and responding to new opportunities.
- Ensure good fundraising and stewardship standards wholly stand up to all internal or external scrutiny, putting excellent supporter care and stewardship at the centre of decision making.
Person specification to include:
- A proven track record of successful fundraising in the charity sector and delivering income growth through fundraising.
- Experience of developing and implementing an integrated and diverse fundraising strategy, including the setting of strategic objectives and targets.
- Strategically focused with experience of developing long term plans based on knowledge, insights and analysis.
- Focused, professional, with drive to deliver excellence to benefit the cause.
There is the option for this role to be part time (30 hours a week).
Please apply promptly – this role will close early once a suitable shortlist has been secured.