Job Title: Supporter Engagement Campaign Officer
Charity: Thames Valley Air Ambulance
Location: Stokenchurch, Bucks
Contract: Full time (37.5 hrs), permanent
Salary Range: Up to £25k
To work with the Head of Supporter Engagement to deliver fundraising and engagement campaigns across multiple channels (direct mail, digital, telemarketing, door-to-door). To increase individual giving income, maximise lifetime value and loyalty, whilst providing an excellent supporter experience.
- Deliver Supporter Engagement campaigns (includes newsletters, appeals and raffles) working with external agencies and TVAA staff. Key duties include writing up creative and data briefs, producing and updating schedules, coordinating design and copy amends and sign-off, data targeting, print and production, and any supporting digital activity.
- Working with the Communications team, coordinate the delivery of the monthly supporter e-newsletter and other digital content to support campaigns.
- Ensure campaign admin and documentation is up to date. Briefing all staff (particularly Supporter Care team), volunteers and suppliers on upcoming campaigns.
- Experience of supporting the planning and delivering or projects or campaigns.
- Working with data, preferably experience of a CRM, as well as standard Microsoft Office packages, including Excel
- Experience of producing content for newsletters, social media posts, letters and emails. Proof-reading experience.
- Experience of dealing with customer or supporter enquiries.