Job Title: Head of Individual Fundraising and Supporter Care
Salary Range: Circa £32,000
Deadline for applications: 14th Nov 2018
My client is an extraordinary charity that provides care and support for adults and children diagnosed with cancer and other life-limiting illness and their families. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitous and experienced fundraiser to join their team and help make a difference to thousands of people across Bucks and Herts.
Key areas of responsbilitiy will include:
- Create and manage all aspects of the charity’s donor development & engagement programmes, to deepen supporter engagement and maximise retention and life-time value, in conjunction with the Director of Fundraising and colleagues.
- Devise the Individual Fundraising and Legacy strategy in conjunction with the Director of Fundraising.
- Review all aspects of donor acquisition, care and development, with the support of the Fundraising Development Administrator, Direct Marketing Officer and Legacy Marketing Executive.
- Use various media to drive awareness and recruit new donors and facilitate data capture across all potential touch points, including with clinical colleagues.
- Monitor and report on campaign success rates and delivery of the donor journey programmes.
Person Specification to include:
- Relevant experience of developing and delivering creative and innovative methods of engaging new and existing donors/customers, including recruitment, care and development
- Experience of digital and off line campaigns fundraising, fundraising campaign analysis and testing methods
- Successful track record of generating significant income both on and offline
- Ability to produce high quality marketing materials using a range of media (well-developed creative writing skills)
- Knowledge of direct mail and other media to generate income
- Knowledge of donor/customer relationships development/sales
Application deadline: 14th November
PSR intial interviews 15th and 16th November