Job Title: Fundraiser
Salary Range: £22,500
Charity: Action for Children
Location: Homebased, Hampshire
Deadline for applications: 27th September
Are you a Fundraiser or sales professional ready to help Action for Children?
The charity is looking for an ambitious, confident and engaging Community Fundraiser based in the Hampshire area to cover a 12 month maternity contract.
How you’ll make a difference?
- Focussing on fundraising in Hampshire, Berkshire and the Isle of Wight identify and develop new relationships with corporate supporters, fundraising groups and high potential individuals
- Inspire and bring out the best in our supporters, corporate partnerships and fundraising groups
- Enable our supporters to achieve their ambitious fundraising goals
- Be an ambassador for Action for Children in the community, working with colleagues and volunteers to unlock new opportunities
What you’ll need:
- Resident of Hampshire or Berkshire and be happy to work from home
- Proven experience of exceeding targets and working to Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Excellent ability to motivate, inspire and influence people
- Strong networking skills and proven ability to build long-lasting relationships
- Proven ability to track and report on income
- Flexibility and willingness to travel where needed to support events
- Hold a full Driving Licence, with access to a car
- This role will require a flexible attitude as evening and weekend working is necessary at times for which time of in lieu will be granted