Job Title: Corporate Relations Officer
Charity: Nottinghamshire Hospice
Salary: £25,000 – £28,900
Contract: Permanent, full time
Nottinghamshire Hospice is looking to recruit a Corporate Relations Officer to join their expanding, innovative and welcoming team. You will play a key part in delivering their vision to engage all their communities, with a focus on developing relationships with corporate supporters.
You will be responsible for growing income through the development and stewardship of corporate partnerships.
Key responsibilities include:
- To develop, organise, and implement a corporate fundraising activity plan to meet agreed budgets, within the manager’s strategy.
- Responsible for identifying, developing and managing existing and new corporate relationships.
- To establish a corporate prospect list through thorough research and an understanding of key motivators for support.
- To develop an effective stewardship plan for corporate supporters in order to deliver excellent relationship management and meet targets.
- To provide fundraising advice and support to corporate supporters.
- To deliver talks and presentations on Nottinghamshire and the benefits of fundraising to a variety of audiences.
Person specification to include:
- Proven track record of meeting, if not exceeding, financial and non financial targets.
- Proven experience of pitching proposals within corporate environments to secure engagement.
- Ability to communicate and interact with people at all levels to develop effective working relationships.
- Confidence in asking for financial support / donations / sponsorship.
Application deadline: 11th November
PSR interviews: 14th November
Client interviews: 22nd Nov (TBC)