Job Title: Legacy Programme Manager
Salary: Around £35K
Contract: Permanent, Bristol
My client, CLIC Sargent is the UK’s leading cancer charity for children and young people, and their families, and provides them with clinical, practical, emotional and financial support. You can be a part of helping them cope with cancer and get the most out of life.
If you are an experienced Legacy Manager or a Senior Officer looking to take your next step, then this is a great time to be part of a very friendly and ambitious Individual Giving and Legacy team.
Key responsibilities to include:
- To deliver the legacy strategy, growing the number of legacy pledgers, intenders, enquirers and prospects with the aim of significantly growing income from this area
- To work with the Head of Individual Giving & Legacies and the Brand team to develop and embed CLIC Sargent’s ‘legacy voice’, brand and proposition
- To develop and deliver a programme of innovative and integrated cross-channel legacy marketing that delivers the needs of the full legacy cycle, including managing the implementation and delivery of marketing and stewardship campaigns using a range of techniques
- Monitor performance against budget, ensuring financial targets are met, monitoring any shortfalls and taking necessary remedial action.
Person specification to include:
- Established track record of successful legacy fundraising including developing and delivery of direct marketing acquisition, retention and engagement campaigns
- Significant experience of managing internal relationships and external agencies
- Significant experience / capability of producing and delivering budgets and monitoring, controlling and reporting on income and expenditure
- Ability to analyse and segment data and then to use this information to improve performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent people management and leadership skills
- Strong planning and financial management skills
For more information please apply via this website.
Deadline for applications ASAP
PSR interivews: tbc
client interivews: 3rd May