Job Title: Head of Supporter Engagement
Salary: Around £40K
Thames Valley Air Ambulance is looking to recruit a Head of Supporter Engagement. This is a brand new role and a fantastic opportunity to join a well established and much loved organisation as it embarks on a strategy for growth. The main purpose of this role is to ensure that relationships with individual supporters are stewarded, increasing donor satisfaction, retention and their lifetime value.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE
- To scope and develop supporter journeys to inform a holistic approach to ongoing and future supporter communications; from welcome through to thank you.
- Implement an insight led approach to establish audience driven opportunities that form and relational approach to donors.
- Implement Supporter Care in a way that develops lifetime value and ROI.
- Lead in establishing a proactive approach to supporter communications.
- Developing and delivering raffles, cash and regular giving income across a multi-channel programme including direct mail, face to face, digital activity and telemarketing.
- Manage the weekly charity lottery.
PERSON SPECIFICATION TO INCLUDE:
- Significant experience of working in/ directly managing individual giving fundraising, specifically including cash, regular giving and raffles
- Experience of managing supporter activity and plans
- Previous experience of leading and managing staff
- A track record of achieving or exceeding income targets.
- Clear understanding of GDPR and consent
For a full copy of the job description please apply via this website.
Application deadline: 13th August, 9am