My client, Roald Dahl’s Marvellous Chidlren’s Charity is looking to recuirt a Corporate Partnerships Manager will be responsible for devising and implementing plans to significantly increase income from corporates. The role will work to secure new business, as well as manage existing corporate partners.
Responsibilities to include:
- To be responsible for developing an annual fundraising plan for a corporate fundraising programme both locally in Bucks, regionally and nationally.
- To achieve the annual corporate fundraising income target as set and agreed.
- Identify, research, package and bid for corporate partnerships including cause related marketing, sponsorship, charity of the year and other partnerships with both local, regional and where appropriate, national companies.
- Provide high quality account management and excellent stewardship to all current corporate supporters.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive pipeline of companies to be approached for partnerships and take responsibility for developing plans, securing new income from businesses and identifying growth areas and opportunities within the corporate sector.
Person specification to include:
- Proven track record of securing major corporate partnerships and multi-year partnerships.
- Proven experience working with national companies and managing effective multi-site partnerships.
- Proven ability to manage and develop a number of senior and diverse relationships
- Proven experience of providing outstanding stewardship to corporate partners.
Deadline for applications: 20th August 2018