Job Title: Commercial Partnerships Manager
Charity: Child Brain Injury Trust
Salary: circa £34,000
Contract: Full time
Location: Home based although there may be regular travel throughout the UK
Closing Date: 21st March
Purpose of the role:
To develop and manage CBIT’s successful Legal Support Service partnership (currently 17 partners across the UK), Case Management joint venture, CBIT in Hand marketplace, affiliation partnerships (which are new ventures) and to identify and develop new opportunities within the trading sphere such as cause related’ marketing, social enterprise opportunities for the charity’s products and services.
A key purpose of the role is to ensure quality, excellence and to carry out due diligence to ensure all partners align with the charity’s values and purpose.
This is an important role within the charity and as such the position holder will need to be resourceful, pragmatic, and creative.
Tasks and Responsibilities to include:
- To effectively manage and develop the charity’s Legal Support Service from the tender process to contract sign off.
- To effectively manage the ongoing relationship between legal support partners and the charity, to include communication, relationship development, management reporting, client liaison and business development opportunities.
- To promote, oversee and develop the relationship between the charity’s Joint Venture (Child Brain injury Trust Rehabilitation service – CBIRS) with Bush and Co, to include regular communication, management reporting, to identify new business development opportunities and to identify further joint working opportunities.
- To build unrestricted income from sources including: 1) legal support service 2) CBIRS 3) launch a new affiliation partnership to sit alongside the LSS 4) develop and launch the CBIT in Hand Market Place.
- To work in alignment with the wider organisation to ensure the charity is kept up to date with developments through face to face, electronic and paper communications.
- To work closely with the wider organisation in order to develop relationships with families and professionals who access Child Brain Injury Trust services.
Person Specification to include:
- Previous experience of successful income generation for a company or a charity in a paid position.
- Previous experience of client management
- Previous experience of achieving substantial targets
- Previous experience of managing activities/contracts from start to finish
- Experience of managing a varied workload and working to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of fundraising law, charity trading procedures and techniques
- Experience of working with high calibre professionals
- High level of attention to detail
- Professional and empathetic
- Natural problem solver
- Team player – willingness to pitch in and work as part of a team
- Committed to ensuring the Child Brain Injury Trust’s values and mission.
For a full application pack including details of how to apply please contact us using the form on this page.