Job Title: Fundraising Manager
Charity: The Migraine Trust
Location: Remote based with travel to central London office
Salary: £44k – £46k
Hours: Full time, permanent role
Closing date: 21st September
The Migraine Trust is the UK’s leading migraine charity, there for the 10 million people living with migraine. We provide, information and support, campaign for awareness and change to reduce the inequity surrounding migraine as well as funding and promoting medical research.
With one in seven people in the UK living with migraine, we see on a daily basis how this complex and debilitating neurological disorder significantly affects so many aspects of their lives, from work, school, and personal relationships, and feelings of isolation. We have been leading and bringing the migraine community together to change this since 1965.
The purpose of this key position is to inspire others in order to generate income and with the support of everyone within The Migraine Trust the post holder will be championed to meet an income target of £750,000 to £800,00 in year one and an aim of reaching £1m by year three.
Job Description to include:
- To establish and lead a fundraising team providing inspiration, support and guidance which will enable the team to reach it’s full potential.
- To champion our values and be guided by them. Ensuring that transparency, honesty, impartiality and trust are at the heart of all internal and external relationships.
- To develop a culture of support within the organisation.
- To development and take ownership of a fundraising strategy that focuses on corporate partners, individual giving, trusts and foundations and high net worth individuals.
- Develop a pipeline of non pharmaceutical corporate prospects.
- Account manage relationships with existing companies, trusts and individuals.
- Manage and support volunteer fundraisers helping these individuals to reach their fundraising potential.
Person specification to include:
Essential knowledge and experience
- Proven experience of developing corporate fundraising partnerships
- Demonstrable experience of successful trusts and foundations fundraising
- Experience of income generation via individual giving
- An understanding of other areas of fundraising including events and major donors
- Experience of carrying out prospect research
- Experience of successfully pitching to organisations
- Experience of providing excellent supporter care.
- Experience of working with and presenting financial information
- Computer literate with the capability of using Microsoft Office applications
- Confident at working remotely
- Ability to build strong relationships within the team and with funders
- Enthusiastic, creative and self-motivated with good time management skills
- Inspiring and engaging communications skills
- Confident and competent at approaching new business prospects on the telephone, face-to-face and in writing.
- Buy propecia singapore
- Synthroid online purchase
If you would like to have an informal chat regarding this role, call Polly Symondson on 01242 691683. To receive a full copy of the application pack which includes job description, person specification and information on how to apply please request it using the form on this page.
Deadline for applications 21st September
PSR interviews: 23rd/24th September via zoom
Client interviews: 4th October face to face or online – TBC