Job Title: Philanthropy Manager
Charity: Thames Valley Air Ambulance
Location: Stokenchurch, Bucks
Type: Full time, permanent
Salary: £30k – £35k
Closing date: 12th Nov 2019
The main purpose of this role is to work in conjunction with the Head of Major Gifts to establish, develop and deliver a mid and major donor giving programme, in line with the Fundraising department strategy and TVAA aims.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day management of major donor fundraising for TVAA, maximising income from mid and major donors, and ensuring support is strengthened through in-depth research, compelling proposals, asks for funding, and excellent stewardship.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To establish, develop and manage excellent relationships with prospective, new, current, and past major donors, from research and identification of prospects through to securing first and further gifts.
- Develop excellent relationships with existing and potential major donors, using face to face fundrais-ing techniques and translating and presenting complex information into verbal and written form.
- Develop bespoke communications and for mid and major donors.
Person Specification to include:
- A successful track record of income generation through major donors/high net worth individual fundraising
- Excellent communication skills, and confident in public speaking
- Strong understanding of effective major donor fundraising techniques and motivations for giving.
Close of applications: 8th November
Initial interviews with Polly Symondson Recruitment: 11th Nov
Client Interviews: 22nd Nov (TBC)