Job Title: Fundraising Development Manager
Type: Anaphylaxis Campaign
Type: Full time, permanent
Salary: Up to £30K
Closing date: 21st August
My client, Anaphylaxis Campaign is looking to recruit a Fundraising Development Manager to join their Hampshire based team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the achievement of all fundraising income budgets, development of the supporter based and fundraising related activities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Contributing to the writing of the fundraising strategy for the Campaign.
- Looking for new ways in which the Anaphylaxis Campaign can raise funds to support our work, including commercial opportunities where applicable.
- Providing support and encouragement to individuals and companies in their fundraising efforts
- Cultivate relationships with existing donors.
- To develop and lead ‘in memoriam’ fundraising.
Personal specification to include:
- Proven track record of successful community fundraising and supporter/ donor development.
- Previous experience of staff/volunteer management.
- Able to identify creative ways to encourage community support and fundraising.
- Able to identify potential commercial opportunities where appropriate.
- Able to develop effective use of digital communication systems, raising support and income.
Deadline for applications 21st August 2018