Job Title: Head of Community and Partnership Fundraising
Salary Range: Circa £32K
Location: Tring, Herts
Closing date: 14th Nov 2018
My client is a well respected and much loved Hospice who is looking to recruit a Head of Community and Partnerships Fundraising to join their passionate and innovative team.
The overall aim of the role is to grow and maximise sustainable community and partnerships engagement and income.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Managing and motivating the supporter fundraising team, which consists of community and corporate fundraisers, to achieve income targets, maximise supporter engagement, increase brand awareness and drive corporate involvement.
- Maximising current, and develop new, income streams. Cultivate current supporters and identify new supporters within the community (including community events) and corporate sectors
- Working closely with other senior fundraisers to ensure maximum cross-selling of opportunities, ensuring that every supporter is handled in the most effective way for their long term support of the Hospice.
- Maximising profitability of community and corporate fundraising and generate ideas for new opportunities with other members of the team.
Person Specification to include:
- Experience of managing a team of staff and volunteers.
- Success as part of a team achieving demanding income targets.
- Experience of Community, Events and Corporate fundraising or relevant sales experience
- Proven track record in building relationships with a diverse range of people, and negotiating good outcomes.
- Excellent budget and financial planning skills.
Deadline for applications 14th November 2018.