Job Title: Head of Fundraising Development
Salary Range: Circa £45,000
Location: Tring, Herts
Closing date: 23rd Jan 2019
My client is a much loved and well established Hospice who is looking to appoint a Head of Fundraising Development. This is a new role for the organsaiton and a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious fundraiser to make their mark.
Key responsibilities include:
- Alongside the Director of Fundraising, develop a growth strategy and operational plan for community and corporate supporter fundraising, individual fundraising and legacy strategy.
- Working with Fundraising colleagues to ensure the identification of supporter engagement opportunities for cross selling and upselling to specific supporters.
- Drive the digital fundraising strategy for the organisation.
- Actively manage an integrated legacy marketing and in memoriam programme.
Person Specification to include:
- Experience of Community, Events and Corporate, or relevant B2B sales experience.
- Success of leading a team of paid staff and volunteers that have achieved demanding income targets.
- Relevant experience of developing and delivering creative and innovative methods of engaging new and existing donors/customers, including recruitment and care.
Application deadline: 23rd Jan
PSR inteivews: 28th Jan
Client interviews: TBC