Job Title: Community Fundraising Manager
Salary Range: up to £28k
Charity: Oxford Hospitals Charity
Deadline for applications: 11th June (rolling basis)
PURPOSE OF POST:
As part of the fundraising team, the role of Community Fundraising Manager is to identify, inspire and engage community and corporate supporters to raise money for Oxford Hospitals Charity.
Responsibilities to include:
- To have ownership over all community fundraising at Oxford Hospitals Charity, delivering sustainable growth in net income across our hospitals
- To maximise and create fundraising opportunities across a broad range of supporters, including individuals, corporates, schools and groups
- Build and maintain excellent, long-term relationships with internal and external stakeholders across a broad range of income streams
Person specification to include:
- Proven experience of working in community or corporate fundraising, working across multiple income streams
- Proven experience recruiting and retaining supporters
- Proven experience of maximising fundraising opportunities
- Experienced in working across a region, preferably Oxfordshire.
This is a Ten months fixed term from start of August 2020, up to 37.5 hours (part-time and flexible working requests considered).